Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dear to My Heart



"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." Martin Luther King, Jr

"Worship is no longer worship when it reflects the culture around us more than the Christ within us." AW Tozer

"For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught." Proverbs 3:26

"I can trust the One who has my best interest in mind." AW Tozer

"Without Christ I am a fish out of water, with Christ I am in an ocean of love." -Sadhu Sunder Singh

In everyone's heart there is a dove and a crow, the one you feed more is the one that will grow.

"When we worry, we put faith in the Devil."-Spurgeon

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

"Never surrender." -Billy Mitchell; Donkey Kong Champion

"Love again just not each other"-@Joshuajhun

"Trying to be happy without a sense of God's presence is like trying to have a bright day without the sun." AW Tozer

"If you watch what you think, you won't have to watch what you say."


No comments:

Post a Comment