Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dating

Yes, this is a paradoxal post coming from the girl whose never had a boyfriend, but God uses the foolish things of the world, right? Right! =)

I want to record some quotes (paraphrased) on the matter I've heard over the years. Some are funny, some are serious, all are true. (Change the pronouns as to fit your gender.)

For a girl: "If he doesn't love Jesus, and he doesn't have a J-O-B, don't date him!" - Bianca Juarez

"I don't smoke, drink, swear, or chew, so don't date any boys who do." - Shadrach Means

"The best form of birth control is aspirin. Put an aspirin in between your legs, close your legs, and don't let the aspirin hit the floor." - Mr. Holt

"He's doesn't love Jesus, but he's SO hot!" "So is hell. Run!" - Bianca Juarez

"If someone says 'I can't live without you', Run, the only person you can't live without is Jesus. " -Jack Hibbs

I've found these funny, helpful, and I hope you do as well. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment