Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a Taste...

I created this blog to recrod, share, and create conversation about my thought, things the Lord is showing me, and things happening in real life. In the event that someone aside from my mom reads this, I thought it might be good you know a little about me.

- My mom is my best friend.

-I eat peanut butter out of the jar.

-I like saying I run 4x more than actually running.

-Sunflowers are the best ever. Unrivaled.

-I'm a total nerd.

-Eating organic=kosher.

-I want to marry someone who will always play the liscence plate game with me.

-Lighting is the coolest thing ever.

-I can't function properly without carmax, water, and a book in my purse.

-I wear flip-flops at least 10 months of the year, sometimes even when it rains.

-I'm 5'3", but with my hair I can probably squeeze 5'4" or 5'5".

-Pineapples should always be in season.

-Trucks and Jeep are the coolest ever.

-'Autumn' sounds 3x prettier than 'Fall', and is the best season.

-I drink black coffee.

-I'm bad at it, but I like to paint.

-I blare music usually with the windows down, and love car dancing.

-I am utterly sinful, and messed up. But Christ loves me, and His grace keeps me going.


No comments:

Post a Comment