Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bargains and Investments

I pride myself on being able to find a sale. I swear that magic is contained in a thrift store. If you have time, patience, and a little luck, you can find so many treasures.

I have lately been thinking of investments. I used to think Payless heels were the same as designer heels. Cute, high, whatever.

But lately, there has been a battle in my mind.

Bargains vs. Investments.

When I was in jr. high, my feet could take the cheap high heels, now I can't wear them, they are too painful. I am seeing expensive shoes as an invstment. In a way deeper than shoes, I am viewing things in life asa bargain and an investment.

Hanging out with friends at Disneyland could be an emotional bargain, but a night a church may be an investment.

To me, there is a time and place for investing, and bargaining. Example: Good high heels are classy, will never go out of fashion, and won't hurt your feet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment