Friday, December 10, 2010

Hamster Wheel, and Perservering


Lately, i've felt my life is a continuous cycle. You can reference the blog before this, it says basically the same thing.

Wake up.
Devotion.
School.
Nap.
Gym.
Homework.
Rinse&Repeat.

On Sundays and Wednesdays, there's church in there.
And an occasional hang-out with friends. Usually a study group. You know. Multi-tasking the friends with the studying. ;)

If this were to go on forever, I think I would be sad, pretty darn sad. Because I feel like the hamster I had in 5th grade running on a wheel. Trying desperately to get ahead, to move, to no avail.

Luckily, there is something comforting me;

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven. He has made everything beautiful in its time." -Ecclesiastes 3:1;11

One day, I will
Have a job
Have no more homework
Have a car
Be able to smell the rose more often
Etc.

For know, I am on the hamster wheel, but I am perservering in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment