Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fwendship


Proverbs 17:17 is like THE verse to put on a card to give to your friend, and for good reasons, it's stinking awesome!

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."

Okay, I have to brag. I have some of the coolest friends ever. They are seriously the greatest support group God could have supplied me with. For realsies.

The saying goes "you never knew what you had until you lost it." Tha's definitely true. Last night, I saw my best friend for the first time in 5 months. She had been studying abroad in Kauai (tough life-you know ;)). And I full-on tackled her. Notebook status.

And the craziest thing was, it was like no time had past. We were talking in our super loud, (pretend) ghetto voices, talking with our hands flailing in the air, hugging each other, so glad we were reunited (and it feels so good!) ;)

So in light of this, thank you to all my friends. Thank you for letting me be me, and make my sound effects, and carry carrots in my purse, and brush my teeth while we skype. You are all the best, and I know you all got my back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment