Friday, July 16, 2010

Free Venti Experience circa 2008

A 2008 post from Myspace for the blogspot archive, because I'm a dork =) Enjoy.


Free Venti Experience

So tonight, I went to the local Starbucks and ordered a tall regular coffee. The barista guy said he had to brew a fresh pot, and told me i didn'thave to pay until it was brewed.

Five minutes went by. Then ten. I figured he had forgotten, and was fine with it. I really didn't need a black coffee at nine at night anyways.

Just as I was about to leave, the cash register worker came over to me and said "Oh, hey you still wanted you tall coffee right? "I said "Sure. No problem."

I go up to pay and grab my coffee, and he doesn't have me pay first off, but then he gives me a Venti size for the wait with an apology.

I wished him a happy Thanksgiving, and left.

Through this, God showed me this verse about my husband-to-be.
"But, as it is written,
";What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined,what God has prepared for those who love him"-1 Corinthians 2:9.

That if I wait for my husband, I can order a tall for $2.10 but I get a free Venti.

=))

How good is our Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment