Thursday, August 5, 2010

Epic Failure

No matter how holy I attempt to be, it seems I always fail.
And not just any type of fail, but rather...

An Epic Fail.

One of my biggest downfalls is trust. I am very good at keeping little secrets to myself. I have spent years and years perfecting the art of faking the funk. The idea was to fake the funk so someone would not take advantage of my pain, and use it against me.

An opposite reaction occured, I began to kill myself with becoming literally emotionally constipated.

This year has been stretching for me in this aspect. I have become more open. I have had to make myself cry too people, to open to people. And to my suprise, they never hurt me.

I became so fixated on what people could potentially do, I cowered in fear for years.

I am a work in progress-but as a shy little flower, I am learning to open. draft 9:22:00 AM by manda panda Delete
Edit View

No comments:

Post a Comment