Monday, August 16, 2010

Mulan


Mulan came out when I was in Kindergarten, and I thought she was the bee's knees.

Dude, come on a pretty girl by day, a ninja warrior by night? Super cool.

One of the best quotes from the movie is said by the emporer,

"A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference."

Yesterday at church, my Senior Pastor made a point saying if Paul, if Moses, if Esther, is Ruth, if Christ didn't do what they were called to do, where would the world be?

Paul may have never spread Christianity to Europe or Asia.
Moses may have left Israelites in Egypt.
Esther may have let people be killed.
Ruth wouldn't have married Boaz whose geneology includes King David.
Jesus would have left the world in sin.

What is God calling me to do in life?
How do I do it?

I am challenging myself to do whatever Christ has called me no matter what.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not holy.
But I am willing.

That's what I got from Mulan. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment