Tuesday, August 3, 2010

James

The book of James.

If this book were a fitness guru, it would be Jillian Michaels.

The book is little, like Jillian.
So you think you're safe, and they can't do damage.

For those of you who have ever seen the Biggest Loser, you know this mentality is wrong.

James is like a spiritual marathon, it takes you through so many aspects in life.

For me, James has been my book of the Summer.
Not intentionally, it just so happened.

I began reading James in June for personal devotions.
In July I began to go to a bible study through James.
The college and career group at my church, Revive ,
began to read through it as a group in addition to our devo's.

I don't know why this has come up so much, I am trusting in the Lord to show me something radical through this book.

The end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment